Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Prayers for the excited/anxious

Just a quick note… the job application is due tomorrow and I am sitting on edge—still waiting for future course information for the summer (course history required and needed for the application), waiting for a fax with the job description, hoping the cover letter and resume I am working on is the well done…. Any prayers for me as I finish this off, are fully welcome!

On another note… how is everyone? I realized I have not heard in the blog land, much from Neo, Graves, and others who are on our 'blog-member' list. And how are the people we have been praying for? Can we have some updates on some of these things. Also, please forgive my St. Herman’s ignorance, but Amy who is having a baby – do I know her? (from the time I was there)? How are the people you asked us to pray for Kimberly? And others….

Am still rejoicing that Jonah is doing better, and that the Twins are thus far doing well…

2 comments:

kimberley francis said...

Hi Elizabeth.
Thanks for your caring. I left a note on another post about Andrea and Sam and their unborn child.

Neo is well also, I would say. He came along on a fun weekend trip to Victoria with us as we raised money for Project Mexico's March 2006 Team. Yeah...

Let us know how the job turns out. You're getting to an exciting point in your vocaton now I would imagine: just waiting for a nice placement soon, to begin building your career and colleague community. Enjoy it!

elizabeth said...

note.. got the email and the fax; thank God