Thursday, January 26, 2006

CBC News: Missing B.C. boy may have met man on internet

From my friend Jen’s blog:


CBC News: Missing B.C. boy may have met man on internet: "'I know he goes on the internet all the time with his friends, but I had no idea he was in contact with someone so far away.' "

I want to call this father an idiot, but he's not alone - there are way too many parents out there who STILL don't get the risks associated with the internet. It's taken talking to stranger to a whole different level.


My own comments:

One, we should pray for this boy and his parents.

Two, all of those on this blog who have children, be sure to be monitoring their use, esp. blogs and chats… logging the chat information is also a good idea…


Lord have mercy on us all in this time…

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

do not know if you all in BC already know this, but in going to the news story this morning, i see that the boy has been found; Thank God...