Thursday, June 01, 2006

I'm still planning to go to Gibsons, BUT I've decided just this moment to wait until Monday or Tuesday, because Muryn is moving and I really would like to help her out. So the trip is off until next week. Still the 9:20am ferry which costs about $10 and there might be some labour involved because they are still (I believe) doing construction. So if anyone would like to tag along just contact me. If not I'm planning to go anyway.

God Bless!
Later days.


p.s. I don't care about the spelling this time.

1 comment:

kimberley said...

Ah good, Gabe...cause I had decided to stay and help Muryn too. Cool.