Saturday, June 10, 2006

Greetings from London

Hey everyone! I just thought I'd let you all know I'm alive and well in London. Denis and I have had a great time so far. We've seen some amazing sights, including the Tower of London, Windsor Castle, and St. Paul's Cathedral. We've also seen a couple of shows, including a marching/mounted band concert put on for the queen (yep, we saw her from across the field- you might even be able to make her out from the picture I took!)and an amazing performance of 'Titus Andronicus' at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre . This afternoon I'll be having coffee with Paul Janz (some of you might know him as the 80's rock star, others from taking his courses when he taught at Trinity Western). Tomorrow morning we (Denis and I) are flying out to Rome for a few days and then to Florence, Venice, Thessaloniki and shortly after.... MOUNT ATHOS! I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to post again before I come home, but I'll give you an update when I return.

All my love,
Dan

5 comments:

RW said...

How great to hear from you Dan!

May God continue to bless you on your journey.

the wildemans

Kassianni said...

wow! I'm jealous! ah well.
keep us armchair travellers updated, eh? safe travels and God bless!

Unknown said...

Dan, I thought you were Alive and Well and Living in Paris! Maybe I was thinking of the wrong person...

Matthew Francis said...

Pray for us all in Athos, Dan!

biss said...

so jealous you get to hang out with paul.
guess it's too late to get you to tell him i say "hi" eh?
be safe.