Saturday, August 05, 2006

Prayer Request Update

I got a call from my doctor's office this morning. My blood results are back and they are NORMAL! Yay! This makes waiting until August 30th to have my cat scan a little more bearable now. So they are pretty sure there is nothing wrong with me now, but I will still have the cat scan to make sure.

Thank you for your prayers. And please keep praying. I'm, not totally out of the woods yet. If you can also pray that my cat scan date gets moved up. That would be great. There's nothing like being told you are in an urgent case of emergency, and then having to wait a month for the tests.

3 comments:

kimberley francis said...

Thanks for letting us know Ame. May God continue to protect you and give you peace.

Kassianni said...

reliefreliefrelief!!

elizabeth said...

good to hear! you are still on my prayer list meanwhile... I am praying Psalm 91 nightly for various people who are in places of uncertainty and you are included in this. may God bless and keep you...