Monday, June 18, 2007

"No mowe penciws, no mowe books. Oh, dat scwewy wabbit! .."

Schoow's awmost ovew! And, as any student, aduwt ow youf knows, that means pawty time!

Dave and I awe pwanning to pawty down wif the seniow youf in Wangwey fowwowing ouw Vespewaw Wituwgy on Duwsday June 28th. We'ww head out to ouw pawty destination aftew Wituwgy is ovew (appwox. 8:30) and pawents can pick up theiw youf at awound 10:30 ow 11:00.

Dewe is, howevew, a swight hitch in ouw cunning pwan, uh-hah-hah-hah. Dave and his woommates awe moving out of Casa Phiw this month, pwanning to be moved out by the 26th. Dis puts us in a bit of a tight spot fow a pawty wocation, uh-hah-hah-hah. So, this is ouw officiaw pwea to aww you Wangwey-dwewwing St. Hewmanites. Oh, dat scwewy wabbit! If one of ouw Wangwey dwewwews wouwd be wiwwing to host the youf fow a few houws that evening, we wouwd be etewnawwy gwatefuw, and you wiww be handsomewy wewawded. Which is to say, you get a big hug, thank you, and pewhaps some kind of chocowate.

Anyone wanting to vowunteew theiw home to us pwease give me a caww duwing the coming week. I'm best weached on the chuwch phone wine, as my ceww phone is off whiwe I'm at schoow.


(confused?)

2 comments:

Rowena Hartley said...

If your absolutely stumped our house is about two minutes from church- I'm saying this without talking to James but I don't foresee any major roadblocks.

Magdalen said...

HaHa, Vic. Having fun? Now I have Elmer Fudd's opera in my head. "Kiw da wabbit, kiw da wabbit, kiw da waaaabit!"

We've got a location for the party, we'll be meeting at the Wildeman's home in Fort Langley.

We'll need two or three volunteer drivers to take youth from the church to the Wildeman's following Vesperal Liturgy. Any volunteers please call me or Dave this week.