We are a growing community, and that means the job of cleanup after Sunday lunch is also growing. You can help by:
- Signing up to be part of a team for just ONE Sunday a month
- Remembering to do your part on that Sunday
- Getting your own substitute if you must be away that Sunday (especially important to remember now as vacation season is almost upon us)
- Even if you do not join a team, clearing your own dishes &
- teaching your kids to clear their own dishes and not to litter
In addition to the four teams, if a month has a fifth Sunday or if there is a weekday evening liturgy, we ask that EVERYBODY present pitch in and clean up, working till everything is done. You will find a checklist posted in the scullery room for items that need to be done before the church is closed up.
A big THANK YOU to everyone who has served in this way in our parish, past and present. If you have not yet made a contribution in this area, do consider signing up; if for any reason you cannot commit to a specific Sunday, try to remember to pitch in, in whatever small way you are able when you find the opportunity. Every little bit helps!
To join a team, pleas see Wayne H.