Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Hey look, I'm on Spruce Island!

This is neat. Hi folks! I know this sounds a little sad, but I figured it can't really hurt. I'm hoping to move back to Langley from Burnaby this September, so I thought I'd send out a shout: if there's anybody who happens to know of a two-bedroom home for rent at a fairly low price in Langley or east Surrey, or of a good job opening in town, please let me know! My lovely roommate-to-be and I are on the prowl. (Well, only I am on the prowl for a job. She has a job. We're on the prowl for a home.)

Many thanks!
Erin

4 comments:

RW said...

what kind of job are you looking for?

Erin said...

Customer service, in whatever capacity.

Paul said...

Hey Erin, did you know Gabe's sister Mary is also looking for a roommate? She's moving end of August and staying temporarily with her aunt in Abby. Maybe you'll come across a 3-bedroom place and be looking for a third... you can keep her in mind!

Erin said...

Actually, we've found a place! And it is only a two-bedroom I'm afraid.