Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Thank you - Two months minus one day

Thank you for your prayers – tomorrow will have be two months since the accident. I am now walking again! No more crutches or air cast. And today was my first real day of my job (when I finally did get to Toronto over a month ago, I was sent back early as they did not know what to do with me, even though I had explained the situation). I still walk with a bit of a limp at times, but am doing really well considering.

I especially remember the first weekend, when I was in a lot of pain (did not know I had two fractures and was not given pain medication), I was so comforted to know that I would be included in the prayers to the Theotokos that Saturday after vespers. Thank you.

This week marks my 4th anniversary of my chrismation and Labour Day will DV be my 5th year since I began my journey at St. Herman’s in earnest. I thank God for all of this and for the support and love that you all at St. Herman’s continue to give to so many.

1 comment:

Kassianni said...

that is good news.
I'm happy to hear it.
now stay out of traffic!
:)