Friday, March 23, 2007

Widget Real? or, Surrey Suri

Hey!!! What's with the no information whatsoever about the most anticipated Gascoigne since Bamber to hit earth?

We on the Island are beginning to think there is no Widget, that it was all pillows after all, or that said Widget (who is reported to be named "Theodore", but can we really be sure, huh, can we) is so horribly strange looking (cf 'The Lemur Boy of Milton Keynes') that the 'parents' are currently in negotiations with certain media outlets (most of which have the word 'Star' in the title) to rake in the cashola at their little mutant's expense! Oh the horror, the shame! Can I have some?

SHOW US THE BABY!!!

11 comments:

myn said...

i second that Jenny!! show us the baby!!

Mr. P said...

have you not seen their flickr account?

www.flickr.com/photos/gigascoigne

Kassianni said...

jenny, you're the bomb. (don't you love old 70's catch-phrases? I'm definitely resurrecting that one. but don't worry, I won't use it indiscriminately. right now, only you, jenny, are 'the bomb')
and you're right, I haven't seen the baby except in touched up, fuzzy photoshopped pictures.
I mean, how gullible do they think we are?!

elizabeth said...

:) blessings on this baby! such symbols of hope, babies... esp when they are so loved by their church family...

Donna Farley said...

If you so much as blink on this blog you miss things....widget was posted on his birthday at this post:
http://saintherman.blogspot.com/2007/03/big-poppa-gascoigne.html

Donna Farley said...

correction-- there was a post on his birthday, March 3, but the one at the URL above with links to more pics was a few days after.

Amy said...

isn't it pronounced 'da bomb'?

Amy said...

or am I just so super un-cool?

Kassianni said...

it's only da bomb if you're french-canadian

Rhiannon Gascoigne said...

Unfortunately I'm not clever enough to know how to post a photo on the blog myself--Dave you've got to show me that again. Really slowly. But if anyone would like me to email some photos I DO know how to send them as attachments. Only I need addresses. I've misplaced the directory--again.

Rhiannon Gascoigne said...

and it IS "da bomb"--if you're from Whalley anyway. And you listen to a lot of rap music.